The Brabant village Oisterwijk and Operation Market-Garden
Distinguished Flying Cross
The American militairy cemetery in Margraten
Capt. James K. Hunter,
1st Lt. William H. Byrne, nose gunner
1st Lt. John R. Granat,
1st Lt. Harry B. Parker, navigator
Capt. Anthony Baird. Mitchell, co-pilot
T/Sgt. Cecil E. Hutson, engineer
The Maria chapel in Udenhout
Two memorials, wooden plaque’s, are dedicated to the allied servicemen that lost their lives around Udenhout during the Second World War and placed in a little chapel dedicated to the Holy Marie in Udenhout.
One plaque is dedicated to the Hunter crew and is placed on the left side on the wall, the other one to the right is dedicated to three British service men killed on 28 October 1944 and to seven crew members of Halifax III, MZ520 who lost their lives in a crash at Biezenmortel on 17 June 1944.
The wreckage of the Liberator.
Framed pictures of Capt. James K. Hunter and S/Sgt James Evers were placed besides their remembrance plaque in the Udenhout chapel in 2012 and 2016.